Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

Sunday Post


Inspired in part by Manitoba's, 'Start Breaking My Heart', tomorrow's 'Wou-Wou Open Collab' track, 'The Phoney Lab', is a short slice of MIDI heavy electronica. Orderly, sterile, but hopefully not without heart. And with it being an open collaboration project the master will be available alongside isolated stems for remixing and reshaping.

'The Phoney Lab', is out tomorrow via SoundCloud. Visit previous OC tracks here.



In other news, this May marks the second year of 'Wou-Wou & The Wormling', and, in the same vein as last year I'll be assembling a 52 track playlist of my favourite reposts during 2015/2016. It's just one of a number of things that I have in mind to reflect on my short time under this alias. Including special remixes and artwork... more details to come next week. 

Lastly, towards the end of May I'll be taking a bit of time off. This three month (or so) hiatus is so I can focus on my graphic novel as well as the 'MUSIC BY CHANCE' album, both due towards the end of the year. 

However, I won't be disappearing entirely, as there's a number of collaborative projects that'll be surfacing throughout the summer, with repost playlists and other social media updates to follow suit. 

Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment